Students participating in Remote Education are expected to:
- Create an appropriate environment for learning, including adequate lighting, limited noise, limited distractions, ample workspace, and all necessary books and materials
- Have cameras turned on and use an NRCA-approved virtual background
- Attend classes as scheduled each day and participate in class discussions and group activities
- Adhere to school dress code, including hair, shaving, etc.
- Adhere to all school policies and procedures for academic integrity and personal behavior
To provide an appropriate atmosphere for learning, students will be required to use an NRCA-approved virtual background while participating in remote education Zoom conferences.