Broadway’s The Sound of Music
The hills are alive again as this timeless Rodgers and Hammerstein musical returns to the NRCA stage. Join Maria as she sings her way into the heart of the Von Trapp children. With favorite songs such as “Do-Re-Mi” and “My Favorite Things” watch as the Captain and Maria fall in love set against the backdrop of the rising tides of World War II. Celebrate one of the greatest musicals of all time in a stunning production.
- SOCIAL DISTANCED SEATING. Due to the restrictions in place on large gatherings, limited seating will be available.
- FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS. All tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Once we reach the seating capacity for a particular performance, ticket sales will cease for that performance
- GROUP SEATING. Groups are to be made up of immediate family members only. Immediate family includes parents, spouses, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Groups of immediate family members will be seated together and socially distanced from other groups
- ASSIGNED SEATING. All patrons will be assigned seating by the box office staff based upon the time and date that the online ticket form is received. We cannot honor any requests for particular sections or seats. All patrons must remain in their assigned seats with the family group with which they came to the performance. Please note any handicapped seating needs on the form.
- ADVANCED RESERVATION. All patrons must purchase a ticket in advance. There will be NO at the door ticket sales.
- MASKS REQUIRED. Masks are REQUIRED for each patron for the duration of their time on campus including inside the Sherrill Center for the Performing Arts during the performance
- TEMPERATURE CHECK. All patrons are subject to a temperature check and health screening before entering the auditorium
- PROMPT DISMISSAL. All patrons must leave the auditorium immediately following the performance. There can be no social gathering inside the auditorium or the lobby. Patrons will be dismissed by row by ushers in a staggered fashion
- NO CONCESSIONS. While there will be a 15-minute intermission, there will be no concessions on sale. Patrons are encouraged to bring a refillable water bottle as there are water filling stations located outside the auditorium restrooms.
Ticket Prices & Show Times
Adult $20, Student $15
Thursday, March 18, 2021 – 7:00 pm
Friday, March 19, 2021 – 7:00 pm
Saturday, March 20, 2021 – 1:00 pm
Saturday, March 20, 2021 – 7:00 pm
Thursday, March 25, 2021 – 7:00 pm
Friday, March 26, 2021 – 7:00 pm
Saturday, March 27, 2021 – 1:00 pm
Saturday, March 27, 2021 – 7:00 pm
Advertise in The Sound of Music Playbill
Don’t miss an excellent opportunity to advertise your business or congratulate your student on a job well done while supporting the Theater Arts Department of North Raleigh Christian Academy. We invite you to purchase an ad in the Sound of Music Playbill, which will be seen by theater-goers and published on NRCA’s website. The playbill is printed on glossy paper in a professionally designed Playbill. The prices for these ads are affordable and will speak volumes about your business or student.
- Full Page Ad (5 x 8) $250.00
- 1/2 Page Ad (5 x 4) $125.00 (Horizonal)
- 1/4 Page Ad (2.5 x 4) $ 75.00 (Vertical)
For more information Contact:
Graphic Designer & Communications Director