Affording North Raleigh Christian Academy
Thank you for considering North Raleigh Christian Academy (NRCA) for your child’s Kingdom Education. Investing in your child’s education by partnering with a Christian school requires careful financial planning. NRCA is aware that the cost of Christian education can be a barrier for some families, so we have implemented a Tuition Assistance Program to help lessen the financial burden and remove that barrier.
The need for tuition assistance is assessed by NRCA using Facts Management (FACTS) and is awarded on an annual basis. Families must reapply for tuition assistance, using FACTS, each year.
The purpose of NRCA’s Tuition Assistance program is to partner with families with a passion for Kingdom Education but is cost prohibitive. All Tuition Assistance awards are made on the basis of a family’s demonstrated financial need.
NRCA uses an independent third party, Facts Management (FACTS), to assist in determining a family’s financial need. All families requesting tuition assistance must apply online and submit the required paperwork to FACTS at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid. The NRCA Tuition Assistance Committee reviews the information submitted and calculates the tuition assistance granted to each family based upon the guidelines established by FACTS and NRCA’s Tuition Assistance program.
NRCA agrees to certain principles:
- Tuition Assistance awards will be made without regard to race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.
- Tuition Assistance will be determined based on the demonstratable financial need of the family.
- The Tuition Assistance process is completely confidential.
- The parents of each applicant must submit the financial information required by FACTS each year.
FACTS require all tuition assistance applicants submit the following items to determine financial need:
- Completion and submission of the Tuition Assistance Application and any supporting documentation required by FACTS
- Copy of your most recent 1040 Federal Tax Returns
- If a parent or guardian is self-employed, a copy of the most recent business tax return in addition to your personal tax returns will be required. Some additional tax forms (K-1, form 1065, etc.) may be required by FACTS to complete their financial needs assessment for some families.
- Copy of W-2 Forms
If you have further questions, you may contact NRCA Admissions or Business Office for assistance.
NRCA also accepts the Opportunity Scholarship that is offered by the North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority (NCSEAA). Families that are offered an Opportunity Scholarship will automatically qualify for NRCA’s Tuition Assistance Program. For more information on the Opportunity Scholarship or to apply, please visit http://www.ncseaa.edu/OSG.htm.