College Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Guide for College Bound Students
- Financial Aid Calendar
- Financial Aid for Students at Online Colleges
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Ultimate FAFSA Resource Guide
- College Reality Check – The Chronicle of Higher Education and the Bill & Melina Gates Foundations have produced a new website that allows students and parents to compare college costs across institutions. The website takes net price data, graduation rates, debt-related statistics, and earnings amounts from the Integrated Postsecondary Education System (IPEDS), the Department of Education’s National Student Loan Data System (NLDS) and the privately-owned website PayScale.com.
- Paying for College Guide
Apply for Scholarships
NRCA Students and Parents: Please log into your Naviance Account and view the Scholarship list.
- Cedarville University Legacy Scholarship
- College Scholarships
- The College Connector Scholarship
- North Carolina Community Foundation Scholarships
- QUESTBRIDGE National College Match – Qualified students come from households earning less than $65,000 annually for a family of four. There are over 30 universities which partner with Questbridge to provide full four-year scholarships.
- WACE National Co-Op Scholarship Program
- NCSU Shelton Leadership Scholarship
- College Scholarship Search
- North Carolina Community Foundation – The North Carolina Community Foundation is offering several scholarships to students in NC. For more information about specific scholarships, applications, and deadlines.
- Forgivable Education Loans for Service (FELS) provides funding for NC students committed to working in NC in the areas with a critical need for more employees, including teaching, nursing, allied heath, and medicine.
- Online Christian College Scholarship Resource Program – A Christian college education may be more affordable than you think. Click here for more information on scholarships and grants to Christian colleges and universities.
- Fastweb – Fastweb is the leading scholarship search provider on the Internet
- Goodcall.com – A comprehensive scholarship search provider
- Zinch.com – A comprehensive scholarship search provider.
- Merit Aid – A comprehensive directory of merit scholarships and academic scholarships from colleges across the country
- Christian Student Guide to Choosing a College & Scholarships – For Christian students, there are many factors to consider when deciding between attending a secular or Christian school. Explore the different college options and the faith-based resources they offer, plus discover 15 scholarships available to Christian students.
- Going Merry – Inspired by what the Common App® did for college applications, Going Merry makes it easier for students to find and apply for scholarships.