Spirit Week Days – September 20-24
- MONDAY –
Tacky Tourist-Grab your gear to visit your favorite port! Bright colors and patterns will help you stay with the group.
- TUESDAY –
Day at sea-Time to relax! Wear your favorite sweats and comfy t-shirts to enjoy a day at sea.
- WEDNESDAY –
Cruising back in time-50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s which decade are you cruising to?
- THURSDAY –
Man overboard-The best way to be seen if you fall overboard is to be decked out in all neon!
- FRIDAY –
Cruising home to NRCA-Get decked out in navy, gold, and white as we prepare to make port!
SPIRIT WEEK GUIDELINES:
- Students NOT participating in the day’s theme must be in normal school dress code.
- All outfits should be in harmony with the philosophy of NRCA.
- All outfits should be modest and appropriate.
- No cross-dressing.
- No pajama pants, sweat pants, wind pants, etc. may be worn unless part of the day’s theme.
- No shorts may be worn without tights underneath.
- No tights (or tight-fitting pants) may be worn without appropriate length shorts (boys/girls) or skirts (girls) over the top.
All shorts (boys/girls) or skirts (girls) must be modest and of appropriate length.