SPIRIT WEEK GUIDELINES:
- Students NOT participating for the day’s theme must be in normal school dress code.
- All outfits should be in harmony with the philosophy of NRCA.
- All outfits should be modest and appropriate.
- No cross-dressing.
- No pajama pants, sweat pants, wind pants, etc. may be worn unless part of the day’s theme.
- No shorts may be worn without tights underneath.
- No tights (or tight-fitting pants) may be worn without appropriate length shorts (boys/girls) or skirts (girls) over the top.
All shorts (boys/girls) or skirts (girls) must be modest and of appropriate length.