ANY STUDENT CAN ENTER!!!
Drawers, Painters, Photographers, Craftspersons…
The NRCA Art Extravaganza 2019 will be held on Thursday evening, February 21, 2019, from 7:00 to 8:00 pm. It is held on the second floor of the main building in and around the Art Studios. Please encourage your students to both enter and attend this presentation of the artistic talents of our NRCA students.
REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER
- Original, Original, Original!!! It must be your own design and idea!! No copyright infringements, no copying period.
- No kits, prefabricated, pre-stamped, prepackaged projects.
- ALL ARTWORK must be MATTED (Cardboard framed) if medium requires it – drawings and paintings on paper, relief sculpture, crafting such as cross-stitch, photography (minimum size 8”x 10”), etc.
- Paintings on canvases do not have to be matted, BUT the edges of the paintings should be finished. Canvas boards do not need to be matted.
- All artwork should be received by the Art Teachers by Friday, Feb. 7th, 2019. Please put name, grade, and Home Room Teacher’s name on the back of the Entry.
- There is a maximum of two artworks per student. Art Elective students are expected to enter two works and will receive a participation grade.
- Attendance at the Art Extravaganza is mandatory for all Art Elective Students.
[Please note: Late entries will not be accepted.]