It’s National Box Top Collection Week!
Please check your pantries and recycle bins for Box Tops and send them in during the week of September 17-23, 2018.
Here is how our collection drive works:
- Look for Box Tops on your favorite products (https://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/participating-products)
- Trim Box Tops on the pink dotted lines and check to be sure they are not expired.
- Tape or glue 25 Box Tops onto the collection sheet given to all K5-8th grade students in homeroom (each sheet is worth $2.50 for our school!).
- Additional box tops can be collected in an envelope or baggie.
- Label all collection sheets, envelopes, or baggies with your teacher’s name.
- Send Box Tops to school with your student to give to their teacher or drop off in grade level bins in teacher work rooms.
- 9th-12th grade students can “gift” Box Tops to their favorite elementary or middle school teacher by sending in Box Tops labeled with that teacher’s name.
- Winning classrooms will earn extra recess and a special gift card for their teachers.
Each box top is worth $.10. Our goal this school year is to earn $2000 for NRCA! Please help us achieve our goal by sending in Box Tops this week.
NRCA PVA Retail & Redemption