Anyone Can Enter!
Drawers, Painters, Photographers, Craftsmen …
Requirements to Enter
- Original! It must be your own design and idea. No copyright infringements, no copying allowed.
- No kits, prefabricated, pre-stamped, prepackaged projects.
- ALL Artwork must be MATTED (cardboard framed) if medium requires it – drawing and paintings on paper, relief sculpture, crafting such as cross-stitch, photography (minimum size 8×10).
- Paintings on canvas do not have to be matted, BUT the edges of the painting should be finished. Canvas boards are at the discretion of the teacher.
- All artwork should be received by the Art Teachers by Friday, January 19, 2018. Put name, grade and homeroom teacher’s name on the back of the artwork.
Art Extravaganza Show: February 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm